TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE LARGEST AI TOOLS DIRECTORY, UPDATED DAILY
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the website located at https://whattheai.tech/ (“the Site”), including any content, features, and services offered through the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site.
- Description of Service The Site provides a directory of artificial intelligence (AI) tools and resources, updated daily. The information provided on the Site is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any decision-making purposes.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You will not use the Site in any way that violates any third-party rights or is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights The Site and all its contents, features, and functionality, including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by WhatTheAI.tech, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site without the prior written consent of WhatTheAI.tech, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Links to Third-Party Sites The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by WhatTheAI.tech. WhatTheAI.tech has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WhatTheAI.tech of the site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WhatTheAI.tech makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability WhatTheAI.tech shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, inability to use, or reliance on the Site or any of the information, content, materials, or products available on the Site.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WhatTheAI.tech, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, actions, or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or alleged to result from your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site.
- Termination WhatTheAI.tech may terminate these Terms at any time for any reason. You may terminate these Terms by ceasing to use the Site. Sections 3, 5, 6, and 7 shall survive any termination of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.Any legal action or proceeding relating to these Terms or your use of the Site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in San Francisco County, California, and you submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Changes to the Terms WhatTheAI.tech reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and WhatTheAI.tech with respect to the use of the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and WhatTheAI.tech.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.